Search This Blog

Sunday 28 August 2011

What people say about the BHS Horse Owners Certificate

"I found it very worthwhile"

"for those who are planning on getting a horse of their own it's a pretty good starting place"

"full of practical stuff that you need to know to make the transition between once a week rider and horse owner"

"very informative and taught me a lot that I didn't know"

"a great way fro people to get basic knowledge but can work out rather expensive at over £200 per level"

Have you taken the BHS Horse Owners Certificate courses at any level? If so please feel free to add your own opinion in the comments.

1 comment:

1 click dissertation review said...

I need to look for BHS horse owners as I am reading about them for the first time and they look really interesting. Thank you for sharing it with us